P|E|A|K Radio Over the E.D.G.E. recently interviewed Keith Simmons, partner at B2B CFO, about the corporate efficiency. This power-packed show deep dives in to the importance of corporate efficiency, revealing its significance to the future of your business, and helps those wanting to know where to go for assistance.
Listeners will hear:
- Understanding how company issues often result in under-performance
- Identify root causes and implement effective corrective actions.
- The need to address issues that contribute to under-performance
- Employee engagement and the impact on your bottom line along with improved processes, controls and profitability
- How to implement an infrastructure that brings immediate improvement and supports continued growth and greater levels of future success
About B2B CFO
B2B CFO provides Management Advisory Services to owners of privately held companies. We focus on increasing cash and company value. Our services include improvements in finance, accounting and operations, company growth, as well as helping owners to transfer or sell their companies. Our professionals work directly with business owners, on-site. Each of our 200+ professionals is an equity owner and brings 25 plus years of senior-level experience. With a nationwide presence, B2B CFO is the largest company of its kind in the United States. Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, B2B CFO has ranked in the Inc. 5000 and was recognized in 2018 as one of Forbes Magazine’s “Small Giants.” For more information please visit www.b2bcfo.com