New community outreach program aims to help Veterans grow their businesses by connecting them to free consultation with B2B CFO’s Partners
MESA, Ariz. [November 11, 2014] – Veteran-owned businesses can now receive free consultation and help from B2B CFO. B2B CFO is the nation’s largest CFO firm dedicated to providing chief financial officer services to privately held companies. Starting this November 11th to commemorate Veterans Day and continuing through the end of the calendar year 2014, B2B CFO Partners are offering free one-hour consulting sessions to veteran-owned businesses.
“The brave men and women who serve our country are true American heroes,” said Jerry L. Mills, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of B2B CFO. “Assisting veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs with our resources and talents is truly an honor. In our role as B2B CFO Partners we are well prepared to help business owners get access to capital, funding and discuss best strategies for growth or transition.”
In addition to launching the program to assist veteran-owned businesses, B2B CFO salutes the firm’s Partners who have served in the military. “We would like to honor all who served, extending special recognition to our Firm’s Partners,” added Mills.
Veterans among the B2B CFO Partners include:
• Jim L. Anderson, US Army 420th Engineering Brigade (1970 – 1974)
• John Angelilli, US Air Force, 20th strategic air command (1977 -1982)
• Gerry C. Braun, US Army, 5th Finance Section
• Boyd Calvin, US Air Force and California National Guard (1971 – 1977)
• Dave Casebere, US Air Force (1973-1995)
• Ed Coombs, USMC and USMCR (1983-1986)
• Dan Jackson, US Army (1972 – 1975)
• Patrick O’Brien, US Army (1970 – 1976)
• Steven D. Olson, US Navy (1966-1995)
• Dave Saunders, US Army (1980 – 1987)
• Dave Sheehan, US Air Force (1972- 1976)
• Keith A. Simmons, US Navy (1968 – 1971)
• Doug Smith, US Navy (1969- 1975)
• Jerry Snearly, US Navy Anti-Submarine Warfare operator (1968 – 1972)
• Allen Urban, US Army, Finance Corp (1966 – 1968)
• Joseph C. Worth, US Navy (1971 – 1977 active duty, 1977 – 1994 reserves)
“Today, I would especially like to thank all of our B2B CFO Partners who are veterans, and those of with family members who served and are serving our country, thank you for your service to this great country!” said Mills.
B2B CFO’s Partners are available to offer free advice on business growth issues such as finance, funding and operations. Veteran entrepreneurs can schedule their complimentary phone consultation with a B2B CFO Partner by emailing Ania Kubicki at Ania@AnglesPR.com or by calling 480-277-9245.
About B2B CFO and B2B Exit
Founded in 1987 by Jerry Mills, B2B CFO is the fastest growing nationwide CFO and Exit Strategy services company. The firm provides need-based chief financial officer services to private, closely-held, small and mid-size businesses. Headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, B2B CFO has nationwide presence with more than 220 CFO Partners in most major markets across the USA. The Partners specialize in providing senior level executive services to growing companies who need assistance in finding solutions to their business challenges.
The firm’s motto is: First direction, then velocity. Each B2B CFO Partner is a senior level executive averaging 25-30 years of experience. For more information please visit www.B2BCFO.com and www.B2BExit.com